After working in the retail industry for several years and then going through a wedding with my own daughter, I started Victoria Rose to provide a unique selection of the latest trends and timeless gowns for our local brides. This is what I had wanted for my daughter, and was sorely disappointed. I don’t want a bride to feel she has to go to Denver or shop on-line to find her dress.
Over the years, the business has become much more personal. Today’s bride wants to share the experience with her whole tribe. I remodeled the store five years ago to accommodate more guests and we are able to seat everyone comfortably and give the party some privacy.
With the spread of Pinterest, brides are having a hard time choosing just one gown. It can be very stressful. Helping the bride find that gown that is perfect for her is my passion. After 25 years of helping brides, I am pretty good at gently guiding her to recognize what it is she truly wants. A bridal gown is a special garment, meant to be felt, and no one knows how the bride feels but her. A wedding gown is one of those garments you have to try on and search until you know it is the one.
We welcome you to stop by the store and take a look at the store and the dresses. Most people are surprised to find such a nice boutique in Grand Junction.
- Victoria Rose Bridal does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
- We use information about you to fulfill your requests, administer various programs, provide services, and for other business purposes.
- Your personal information may be shared with current or future Victoria Rose Bridal entities or subsidiaries.
- We may also use the information you provide to send you marketing communications.
- We may collect personal information such as your contact, billing, and shipping information
Your use of any of our sites is subject to the Conditions of Use for that site.
This Policy applies to:
- Information we collect in Victoria Rose Bridal stores and at other locations and events under the Victoria Rose Bridal name.
For simplicity, we will call the Victoria Rose Bridal websites and mobile app “digital properties” throughout this policy.
WHAT WE COLLECT
Information you give us
We collect and store information you provide through our digital properties and in our stores.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit card number and other payment information
- Location information (such as when you ask us to tell you about nearby stores)
- Demographic and lifestyle information (if you sign up for a registry or birthday list)
- IMEI/UDID (a numeric identifier for your mobile device)
- MAC Address (another kind of numeric identifier for your mobile device)
- IDFA (Apple’s ID For Advertising, a randomly generated number which can be cleared like cookies)
- Your responses to surveys
Information you give us about others
You may give us information about other people, such as the name and address of a gift recipient, or the name and contact information of someone who will pick up items for you at a store. We will only use this information for the specific reason you provide it.
Information from other sources
We may receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand, and analyze our records and identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
Information collected automatically online
We collect information about your interactions with us, including the type of device or browser you’re using, your IP address, your browsing behavior while on our website, and the URLs of the websites you were at before you visited our site (these are called “referring URLs”).
Victoria Rose Bridal and our partners use technologies such as cookies or similar technologies to analyze trends, administer the website, track users’ movements around the
We may permit third party service providers to collect and process some information from our digital properties. We may share personal information with those providers and may have similar arrangements with interest-based advertisers. We provide more information about interest-based ads below.
Our digital properties are not designed to respond to “do not track” requests from browsers.
Some of our digital properties may collect your location to help you search for one of our stores or to use special mobile features within some of our stores. For example, Victoria Rose Bridal works with third parties to provide you helpful messaging in your mobile app when you come to our stores.
In order for any mobile application to identify your location, you must enable location services through your mobile device’s settings. If you do not want Victoria Rose Bridal to collect this information or to enable these features, you can turn off location services on your mobile device. Victoria Rose Bridal has no control over your device’s settings.
Reviews and other content you provide
Our websites offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. Be aware that anyone who accesses these areas may read, collect, and use the information you provide.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect for things like:
- Identifying you on our websites and our mobile app in order to customize your experience (for example, based on your purchase history or your location
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services, or information
- Processing refunds, returns, and exchanges
- Managing our Victoria Rose Bridal™ program
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Processing Victoria Rose Bridal credit card applications
You can opt out of interest-based advertising from third party providers who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising at www.aboutads.info/choices.
We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Victoria Rose Bridal does not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to third parties. We share your information only in the ways we describe below.
We may combine or share information among current or future Victoria Rose Bridal companies, including affiliates and subsidiaries.
We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Sending Victoria Rose Bridal marketing communications
- Fulfilling subscription services
- Conducting research and analysi
- Applying for credit cards and processing credit card payments
We may share personal information in connection with financial products or services related to our business, such as private label credit cards. For example, when you apply for a Victoria Rose Bridal credit card, and while you have a Victoria Rose Bridal credit card, we share your personal information with our banking partners that issue the card.
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information for legal reasons, for example, if we are required to do so by a regulation, court order, subpoena or other legal process. We may also share information when we believe it’s necessary to comply with the law or to respond to a government request, or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect Victoria Rose Bridal, our customers, or others.
We may share personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution, or similar event. If such an event takes place, we’ll notify you through e-mail (if we have your email address) and/or a prominent notice on our applicable website(s) of any change in ownership, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us.
- We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it.
- Our digital properties use encryption technology to protect your personal information.
We are committed to protecting your information, but you can do your part. You should create a strong password and protect against unauthorized access to your password and your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer and do not share your password with anyone. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you
transmit to us and by using our digital properties you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
You may at any time:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone, and mobile marketing communications
- Update and correct your personal information
- Deactivate your account
- Request removal of information you post on our digital properties. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your content or personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
- Follow the directions in a marketing e-mail, direct mail, or mobile communication that you receive from us
- Provide your request and current contact information through one of the contact methods listed under “Contact Us” below.
Please note: Even if we are able to anonymize or make your content or information no longer visible, this does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your content or personal information from the Internet.
PROTECTING CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We are committed to protecting children’s privacy on the Internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
Our gowns are chosen particularly for the Colorado bride who wants vintage, rustic or boho styles that work with her vineyard, ranch, mountain or destination wedding. Our bridal lines are exclusive to our boutique. No more boring, ho-hum styles that look like every other store. You’ll be pleasantly surprised to find so many choices, it will be hard to pick just one.
Victoria Rose began in 1993 after I went bridal shopping with my daughter and was so disappointed in the selection and lack of amenities. I believe shopping for your wedding gown should be a once in a lifetime special and fun experience.
The bride today likes to bring not only her Mom but her grandmother, the bridal party and her future in-laws. I remodeled the store four years ago to better accommodate more guests. We do recommend you make an appointment as it usually takes around one and one/half hours and we want to give you and your guests as long as you need to choose the perfect gown.
You can reach us at:
or use our Appointy App on the website
Victoria Rose Bridal is Located at:
Monday – Friday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 PM – 5:00 PM